A FREE Trial Class
FEEL YOUR OWN QI IN 45 MINS! &
Differentiate Correct Taiji from Aimless Arm-waving
with Master Sim Pern Yiau (in English)
Free Introduction to our very popular Yang Sheng Gong Course. In this 10-week course you will learn:
- Good alignment and posture
- Deep Relaxation
- Flowing Qi in the 12 Meridian Lines (essential energy channels)
- Qi exercises for Major Internal Organs (Heart, Lungs, Pancreas, Spleen, Liver, Stomach, Intestines, Colon and Bladder).
- Qi massage for major acu-points
- Activating the Dan Tien (Energy Bank)
- Flexibility in major Joints
Tues 19 Feb and Thur 21 Feb 2018 (sign up for either)
The 10-week course opens the following week on Tue 26 and Thur 28 ($450 for either Tue or Thur, add $40 to get both)
To sign up for Free Trial Class click here.
What are the Benefits of regular Yang Sheng Gong?
Through the decades, students have reported many health benefits including the following:
- Strengthens Immunity System
- Deep Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Improvement in bodily functions for eg, bowel movements
- More energy for work and leisure, less prone to illness and tiredness
- Better complexion
- Handling side effects of medication better
- Various ailments improved
While we are not doctors and do not promise medical cures (in truth, no doctor can promise cures!), and we are wary of exaggerated claims, in our long history of teaching we have seen the great benefits of regular practice of proper Taiji Qi Gong in our students health and lives.
Meeting point: Botanic Gardens Green Pavilion (near Botany Centre at Tanglin entrance, See Location Here)